Friday, October 29, 2010

May'21st;2OO3 RiP ;

Hey Grandma,

We miss you down here
We wish you were here,
I wish you were here so i could share my grades with you and the good things i have done,
If you were here you would make the parties funner like you used to with your jokes,
I wish you were here so you could tell me to be good with my parents,
I wish wish you were here so you culd make me feel better when im feeling down,
I miss those times when i went to the store with you and you wold hide from me and i started crying,
Why did you leave us?
What did we do wrong?
I remember it was 2AM when they gave us the bad news,
All of the memories of you and me came to my mind,
I had realized i had lost someone i really loved,
I wish i could go back and had been with you more,
I never knew what i had until i lost it ,
WE LOVEE YOU GRANDMA MAY 21ST 2OO3 RiP MARiA TOSCANO

No comments:

Post a Comment